Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cloud stasis

Saw a weird dream in the morning. I woke up in the dream, checked my blog and I was blown - it had become really popular overnight. There were thousands of people reading it and I knew only a few of them. That has never been my goal with this blog - it's supposed to be a place from where I can search for and analyze my previous experiences, while being able to provide links to them.

Couldn't feel the surroundings so well today. It was windy today, but I didn't manage to feel the wind very well. It was also raining slightly, but I couldn't make any rainshields either (usually I get at least a drop in the probability of getting hit by raindrops, but this time I couldn't even visualize a rainshield).

Clouds were moving fast and when I saw a hole forming in the clouds during a lecture, I started playing around with the clouds. I took a bigger cloud and slowed it down with stasis, allowing for the hole to last longer. When previously the clouds seemed to have been moving at roughly the same speed, then during the stasis field attempt and after that, other clouds moved past the big one. I checked back on it later and all clouds had slowed down along with the wind outside. At first it seemed like the big cloud was completely motionless, but a moment later I could see that it was moving really slowly. Looked as if it was slowly accelerating after the attempt, because a few minutes later it moved at almost the same speed as the other clouds again.

While coming home, I attempted stasis on the 3 flags in front of the construction supply store again. Well, there might have been a small effect in the flapping speed slowing down and flags lowering slightly, but nothing spectacular.

I have set up a few more objects besides the radiometer to practice passive pk on. There is one big toy windmill for spinning and a small stick of wood for push / pull. All of them are visible from the corners of my eyes while sitting at the desk, studying or using the laptop. Hoping for more reliable results that I can tape some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment