Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 26, 2012

Monochrome flower

Happened to chat with iJodix and Alar34 yesterday. They motivated me to practice pk in the evening. Attempted to turn the light on by flipping the switch with pk. Directed some psi-pressure towards the switch and tried the following methods:
  • Forming cone-shaped constructs and pushing the switch with the dense tip of the cone.
  • Pushing with a visualized beam of psi and light from the hand.
  • Creating a stasis field around the switch and moving the field.
  • Feeling the switch and rotating it around the axis.
  • Having the intention at the background and focusing on a fan-made teaser trailer for Tr3n.
Psi was visibly flowing from my hand to the switch. Multi-colored spots / sparks appeared at the target. But nothing happened. I suspected having pushed it too much. Washed the constructs away and tried again, this time more gently. Still no luck though.

About a year ago I came up with a construct that would serve as my avatar or something. I used to have Gandalf Grey as an avatar, aiming for becoming Gandalf White. One day Gandalf the Grey seemed out of date, wanted something that would feel more pure. Instead of Gandalf, I picked a lotus image. Still wanted to add something dark to it and visualized a white flower with the leaves (Edit: ughm, meant petals) having dark strokes at the middle. One day I felt really inspired and motivated to learn, practice and promote peace. Visualized imprinting the feeling on the flower and having it grow in random places around the world (like mushrooms in a sparse spruce forest). Thought of painting it one day when I'm good enough. That's still to be done.

A few months later I walked past a familiar symbol. Someone had made a graffiti on a box of switchboards, a white flower with dark strokes at the middle of the leaves. A couple of days ago I saw this symbol on another graffiti somewhere in my hometown. One of them is at a place where I pretty much walked past every day, looking at it every morning and every evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment