Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 13, 2015

Arab

Ok dreams, until a weird bunch appeared.

Me, sister, Mom and Mom's sister visited a palace that had something to do with science and technology. it was a large building with a lot of large windows, ridiculously expensive furniture and stuff. We arrived late in the evening / night, but I had been there already (most recent visit in a monster-dream, I think). There was a museum that should've still been open.

Mom's sister parked a bit strange. The car didn't want to stop properly. Or perhaps I mis-interpreted the distance (I saw through the walls and perhaps thought they were closer than actually). We left the car and walked in through a large door.

The interior was lit with golden light. Sister and mother freaked out a bit when they noticed that an arab was observing us attentively. Since we had been chatting in Estonian, I said: "He's listening for the language". The arab then came closer and said (in English) he had indeed been listening in order to learn the language, that he only understood a fragment of our internal discussion.

Btw, I call him an arab only because of the clothing style and dark skin. He was so foreign in every way that I pretty much couldn't read his mind (probably why the rest of the family freaked out - they also couldn't).

For some reason, ever since the languages thing, his attention was fixed on me only. He observed me and then asked questions that made my ego feel uncomfortable so that it tried to dodge them.
  • You have musicians ears?
    • I don't know (I do, but I deny it). My sister is a musician, she definitely does (I point at her behind my back with my left hand).
  • You don't want to become a musician?
    • I don't know (yes and no, because I'm interested in so many things that a single lifetime is too short to have it all .. so I need to leave some things out)..
It was obvious that he read my mind as a book. Though, I did not understand him .. why was he asking questions about music from me, not from my sister. Why was he interested in me at all .. I didn't have the faintest clue.

His assistant appeared, staring at me. The assistant then took his hands and pressed his thumbs (I think) on the temporal regions. The assistant didn't speak and his dark brown eyes were fake. I was not afraid, but I was concerned .. so I left soon ("poofed" back into body). Woke sweaty at around 3 AM. For about an hour after the incident, my hypnagogic imagery was weird (incomprehensible artifacts, shapes, morphing volumes of fractals, etc.).

Dad also woke up .. went into the kitchen and took something to drink, then went back to bed.

A couple of hours later I managed to fall asleep again. Hopped and walked around on top of a strange hill of regolith.

1 comment:

  1. Hyena also had a weird dream, which had proved that other people can also see & interact with his clone in their dreams.

    As a comment to my dream, he said there's one thing that can't be cloned: eyes. Clone's eyes always look abnormal.

    Hyena had the idea that I might've met another teacher. They often ask similar questions before installing teachings.

    ReplyDelete