Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inward breathing

Found a technique for cleaning the throat a few days ago - I just did it once for seemingly no reason. I would contract the base of the throat and then move the contraction up. I think the following breathing exercise may have been a derivation from the cleaning tech:

I noticed that I had started practicing a somewhat peculiar exercise yesterday that I can't remember having read anywhere. I breathe in like with the regular breathing exercises, but then have an inward breathing out (which I find a bit difficult to describe). This builds up quite a psi density inside the body. I wonder what would happen if I managed to breathe like that all the time, even while sleeping.

Breathing out inward feels like there's only a little air coming out through the top of the nose. It's as if most of the air gets converted into psi and flows everywhere in the body. There's something about the throat as well - I think I narrow it down while breathing out like this.

While doing a regular pranayama exercise yesterday, I occasionally felt a few moments of weightlessness. These breathing exercises seem to cause sweating in areas where psi flow is somehow blocked.

The exam didn't go amazingly well, but I'm still pretty much content with a 'B', since I had quite a few moments when I lost confidence and started to doubt in the construct. Made some silly mistakes as a result.

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling weightlessness as well, I'm sure you're on to something:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete