Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 1, 2011

Some OBE and healing attempts

Have been taking a lot of naps today. It's so hot that it makes me sleepy.

During a nap I visualized myself glowing soft white light with the feeling of unconditional love to all body cells.

I think I healed a part of my body during a half-OBE. I remember debugging it while asleep and when I woke up, the bug was fixed.

Tried to crawl out of body, but it made me feel sick in stomach. Maybe detaching from it feels bad because it's still "digesting in progress". It seems there's a blockage there .. need more pranayama exercise.


Recorded a couple of more attempts at construct thoughtography. No groundbreaking results yet. 

There seems to be a correlation between noise from sensitivity and movement of psi. Noise pixels seemed to move around in waves and spirals.

No comments:

Post a Comment