Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 11, 2016

Graveyard festivity

On the weekend I joined grandparents for a visit to the graveyard in another town (about 2 hours of driving). Met Mom, too. We then left the graveyard to participate at a commemoration event. It rained and flashed lightning ::lightning flash and a clash of thunder while typing this::. It only rained during the event. Once the event had finished, the sky cleared up again.

Noticed a watermill (or something similar) at a distance. Played with that, rotating it in one direction, then in the opposite direction and so on. There was also a candle that flickered, so I played with the candle, too. Made it flicker a lot, then made it become so quiet that I couldn't see it anymore. I don't think it was extinguished, it just wasn't visible from that angle.

We heard that there had been a hail storm at the capital (grandparents' place). Bean-sized hail drops and a serious flood. Although I don't feel like being responsible for the weather, it is kind of strange. There has been rain and thunder wherever I've gone .. for at least a month (same issue in the Netherlands).

I'm writing this from Austria and guess what - it's lightning and rain. The hosts asked if we had brought rainy weather with us.


On a different note, the rain at commemoration event might have been engineered from a semi-subconscious state. The night before I was in a very deep state of sleep. At some moment I felt a sudden jolt in energetics and woke up to determine what I had done wrong. There was an argument between sister and grandfather about sister playing violin at the event. The rain next day sort of eased the tension there.

No comments:

Post a Comment