Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hmm .. upgrades?

"Consciousness Beyond the Body" by Alexander De Foe has been a great inspiration. In addition, I'm still inspired by the Superman Project that I read 1.5 years ago.

I want to achieve at least 1 OBE per night, and use that to upgrade the body, mind and spirit. The idea is to optimize all the tools to performing any tasks or situations that may come up. This is very similar to setting off for a hike - packing all that's needed, and ensuring that they are quick and easy to access.

A few potential upgrades I'm looking forward to:
  • Unearthly concentration skills.
  • Some awsum presentation skills.
  • Very high agility. Body that doesn't run out of breath.
  • Reducing sleep time to a few hours of time-compressed OBE.
Probably a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment