Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 5, 2010

Silent Estonians

Went to school this morning, thought I should enter the computer class earlier (perhaps I could start with the LabView practical earlier). When I entered, I saw a course companion and when she saw me, she started shining right away. She asked me for some advice on her homework in LabView. Well, I helped her and started my practical earlier.

At some moment, another course companion came and asked me what I was doing in the computer class and whether I was going to the lecture or not. Me: "What lecture, isn't there a practical coming in here?" It turned out that I had somehow remembered it all wrong again - these kind of things happen pretty often, especially when there's someone, who needs my help.

During the seminar of "Construction of matter", I was somehow different / or the whole class was different and I was the same (or the lecturer was in a different mood). For some reason, it really bugged me that every question that the lecturer asked, was followed by at least 30 minutes of total silence (Estonians..). Anyway, as I'm one too, I'm usually the same and fail to notice it - this time it seemed like a total waste of time.

While coming home, my old rapper friend Fat Matu (Paks Matu) suddenly came into my mind and I remembered, how he had proposed playing the good ol' Age of Empires II in LAN. I hadn't seen him for a month or two. I was picking my nose and as those snot monsters kept coming, I couldn't see anywhere beyond my paper napkin. Fat Matu walked by with his rapper gang and said "Yo"; I had walked past him without even seeing him from over my napkin.. XD. Felt somewhat embarrassed - it's a shame to walk past such a good old friend without noticing..

No comments:

Post a Comment