Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some free time

Yesterday was the first free day - so I took my time ... and programmed libamc for 8 AM to 0.50 AM =P.

In the evening I tried PK on the psi-wheel again yesterday. I had decided to only try it within the closed box. I got it to twitch a little for a few times, but nothing that could be compared to the psi-wheel uncovered..

Actually, a year ago I practiced moving a plastic pendulum closed into a bottle and I also got it to twitch a few times back then. Then I usually tried to force PK by putting a lot of effort and psi into it. This time I'm trying to take it more lightly and use more the "just do it" or "don't concentrate on it much" method..

Today I've been tinkering with some homework and haven't done any psiwork yet.

Tried PK on the psi-wheel before going to sleep. I couldn't move it under cover and so I opened the cover. Once I did, I felt psi going around the cover - although I could see and feel right through the cover, for some reason I kind of avoided it. When I tried to redirect psi to flow through the cover, I couldn't move it. When I let it flow around the corner, I could move the psi-wheel a few times.

I was too tired though, and could only spin it for 20-30 degrees once, then for a few degrees and after that .. nothing. Note that I avoided touching the psi-wheel with my fingers before trying to spin it this time - thought it could become a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment