Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 16, 2010

Attempts on larger objects

Messed around with pk quite a lot yesterday. Before going to sleep, I tried to get a feeling of a coin in the dark. I could barely see the coin and couldn't get a feeling of it. Which probably means that I have developed another mindblock: "I can't move objects that I can't see". Possibly because of yesterday's pk practice, I have a slight headache today.

Today morning I tried pk on the kitchen door again. This time I didn't worry about hitting myself with the door. I quickly started feeling like the psi in my head was in resonance with the psi of the door. I couldn't see it move much, but when I looked at the shopping bags hanging from the door knob, I noticed that they started swinging, when I got the feeling of the door moving. So, the door could have actually moved slightly.

Cool, I actually saw my balcony door moving when I tried to move it. At first I could feel it move, but couldn't see it moving. Then I managed to suppress my beliefs and preconceptions about psychokinesis for about a second. At the same time, the door moved towards me for about 1 cm. It could've been just a coincidence with the wind though. However, manipulating with the wind is also a way of telekinesis. =P Have to practice some more in order to verify that it was more than just a coincidence though.

It's weird how it seems easier to get a feeling of a large object than a small one. I often find it difficult to focus on a small coin lying on the table, as my focus tends to shift to the background and I start to feel the table instead of the coin.

One more thing: I've grown so tired of waterpicking that I got almost sick of it yesterday. I started feeling really uncomfortable, wanting to practice on anything but a toothpick on water.. =/

Ow man, I'm quite nervous about the health check stuff for the compulsory military enlistment. I was afraid that they would check my eyes - they did and I couldn't see nothing at that moment. I can sometimes see perfectly, while sometimes I can't even recognize my friends when they walk by.

While in the waiting room, I began to feel the whole room around me. I felt it all bending and wobbling slightly. The bending and wobbling feeling is what has put me thinking that bending objects can't be that difficult - after all, I can feel objects doing it all the time (on a small scale though).

XD After having suppressed my beliefs about pk, my ego must have taken its revenge. I quickly got depressed, lost all confidence and wrote this post (should be the last one on the page). While going to the gym, I noticed the thought loops that had formed in my mind and broke loose from the ego trap again to see how wrong I was. So, be prepared for falling, when you're cutting the branch you're sitting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment