Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Ventspils

Went on a business trip (well, not exactly - it was an international summer school on satellite technology) to Ventspils on Sunday. For most of the road, there were no clouds and I couldn't find anything to practice pk on. However, when we were something like 150 km from our destination, we saw some heavy clouds up ahead. So, I practiced some pk on the clouds.

There was a small darker spherical cloud  in the middle of the bright sky. I visualized blowing it up. A few trees blocked my view from the clouds for a less than a minute and when I saw the spot again, the cloud was in pieces, all of them flying around in different directions. I took another cloud and tried to split it in half, but didn't manage to. Only a couple of more tries were successful. I managed to alter the moving direction of a couple of clouds. For example, a smaller cloud was approaching a bigger one. I tried to pull it off the track so that it would pass the bigger cloud. A while later, the cloud was passing by the bigger one. Comparing the practice session to this one, I had to put a lot of more effort into it while the results were not even nearly as great.

Yesterday we took a hike and crossed a river. I took my stuff over my head, but kept my shirt on. Well, I didn't want to wait in the queue of people crossing it and walked right past them. The water was barely up to my knees while for the people crossing it about a meter to my right, it was to the chest. So, I looked down on a guy from the management and asked him: "What are you doing?" He started laughing when he noticed the difference in water depth. I took another step and ::splash:: I fell even deeper into the water than he was. My shirt got wet, my pants with camera, phone and wallet also got wet, but luckily in such a way that my pants were mostly wet while the camera, phone and wallet were completely dry. Management had a good laugh =D and one of them said: "Walking on water is quite an exotic skill, you know that.."

During hiking, I also noticed that no mosquitoes and no flies landed on me. Then I remembered the slippery shield I had quickly set up a few nights ago at home. A mosquito entered my room when I was trying to sleep. So, I had rapidly set something up to keep it away from me. It was interesting to see, how the other guys were having trouble with flies and mosquitoes. I didn't even have a jacket on, while most of the others did.

There wasn't much time that I could spend on practicing pk, so I sometimes just messed around with psi manipulation during the lectures. I could feel psi a lot easier there in Ventspils than I usually could back in Tartu. One more thing that occasionally startled me was that I could clearly see the aura of some of the participants .. well, without color though.

No comments:

Post a Comment