Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Emotional thrashing

Due to gathering some Kundalini energy a couple of days ago, it's leaking out faster and has become more difficult to keep losing any of it along with some Bindu fluid. Woke up early because of that.

I wanted to sleep some more before the alarm rings. I closed my eyes and while directing energy up the spine, into the head, I suddenly started seeing with my eyes closed again. It was cool, because I could see everything a lot more detailed than before. I could clearly make out tiny details on the wallpaper that I was facing with my forehead. Analyzed the experience and the image seemed to have penetrated the skull and brain with a focal point somewhere at the center of the brain. Although I've been tagging this together with auric sight, it looks different.

Saw some dreams again and the alarm rang. Though, when it did, I thought of stopping it and continue sleeping as I had set the alarm early anyway. Picked mobile phone up and the screen went white. Something crashed bigtime and I didn't have to stop the alarm manually.

I think I was thrashed with emotions today. After sitting next to someone slightly frustrated, I started experiencing what I've called an ego slap so far. People on the street were giving me weird looks, one random lady shouted something nasty in Russian at me, which I'm glad I couldn't understand =D. Got it under control again a couple of hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment