Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stomach ache

Incredibly clear messages from the subconscious. All of them were predictive and correct.

Subconscious predicted a last-minute conference call.

While coming home, it told me the balcony was finally open (had been sealed off with plastic for a couple of months, I guess). It even asked me whether I would like to take a look at it from the other side .. decided that wouldn't be necessary, trust subconscious enough.

Front door was closed. According to the subconscious, the old password wouldn't work. Though, it still suggested me to try it. On the sound of Error, a construction worker opened the door from the inside and told me the temporary password.

A sudden and strong stomach ache in the evening. There's either a blockage dissolving or I've messed it up pretty bad. Would prefer the first one, definitely. The flow of psi is greatly disturbed by the stomach, causing mild shifts in consciousness. Made some wormwood tea .. bwaah too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment