Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 1, 2012

Want to become breatharian

Had a strong urge to burn candles yesterday. Ignored it.

After 3 days of coding, didn't feel tired last night. Meditated a little and the feeling of warmth and love started radiating from the heart chakra. Strangely, felt cold air against the 3rd eye. Since I couldn't see the surroundings with it, so I thought it wasn't open.

Went to sleep 12 PM and woke up before 6 AM. Just stayed in bed, waiting for some dreams or OBE for the next 1.5 hours. Body no longer fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------
Felt a little frustrated about the body having to eat today. A colleague asked me to dinner, I replied: "I decided that eating is a waste of money. Perhaps I'll visit the store later, when I get hungry."

Usually when I get too hungry, I get really cold. Lack of energy..
 About 2 weeks ago, I just ate chips for breakfast and dinner. Well, it seemed okay for 1.5 weeks. Also, I've sometimes eaten cold food for months. Actually, some of it tastes better when it's cold.

Came back from the store, with a lot of junk food today and realized something.

In order to have energy for free, one first has to put in a critical amount of it. Then, this intense resonant blob of energy would slowly bring more and more of the surrounding energy into the resonance. So, it's the paradox that first one would need to have a lot of energy, then they can have more. Need to practice a lot more energy cultivation and meditate more, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment