Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hammock-tent

Arrived at the summerhouse. I was briefed that grandpa hallucinates and we should make sure we won't wake him at night. He's reliving his past. With noise coming from other rooms at night, he sometimes gets paranoid about agents coming to take him away.

So, me and Kaspar set up the hammock-tent at night. Tried to sleep there (first time), but didn't manage to. For most of the time, I simply observed the lightning flashes and thunder all around the village.
 Random geisting. A cousin dropped a mug, which triggered the switch-on of the TV. I had taken a two-hour nap on the couch in the living room, and thought of going to a proper bed for a longer nap. There was a laptop playing radio channel in the bedroom. I thought the radio might be annoying. At that very moment, the radio application started throwing errors periodically. That familiar Windows error message sound. I changed my mind, and the radio started working again.

Today we set up the hammock-tent properly, at the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment