Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 18, 2016

large machine

Realized something obvious again. The similarity between my home environment in the dreams, and the healing room that the author described in the Superman project. Background story:

Had a dream this morning, where I was just in front of the front gate of the summerhouse. I was busy tinkering with some awesome tech that I had gotten from somewhere (or built myself, dunno). It was in a cylinder at the back of a truck. Used that to heal &/ enhance myself. It was very effective, but for some odd reason each time I used it, some kind of an entity dropped into my realm. This strange machine appeared instantaneously each time I attempted to heal. Each time it deployed a rover, which circled around the truck, drawing me into the corner. Once cornered, the machine scanned me and disappeared. This happened three times, each time its behaviour was identical (thus the assumption that it's a machine). I did not enjoy being scanned by this thing .. not in the least. Perhaps because I felt totally powerless. I had absolutely no shields, no rooms to close myself into, and this machine just popped into the most sacred sanctuary without any warning. The last time I hid into the cylinder, realizing that's not a viable solution, either.

Woke up and realized the similarity with the Superman project. Today I've felt quite different from the previous days. Somehow it's a lot easier to focus. While driving, I felt the surroundings better than usual. At times I picked up an apple and threw it. Surprisingly, I was able to hit small openings very easily from mid-range (10 - 20 m). Large distances were still inaccurate, though. Practised standing and walking on hands and driving with a monowheel. The learning speed surprised me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment