Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 11, 2016

OBE-like dreams

Took a nap during the day, while focused on the central channel without associating it to the body. Had pretty clear dreams. Thought of dream-training and started practising parkour in the town somewhere. While performing a somersault over a 4-lane road with a lot of traffic, I re-realized that I can probably fly. Popped into another environment (a lab of some sort), where I practised levitation ... through the doors. I took a piece of electronics and a few screws with me, which I tried to teleport to home. The teleportation seemed to have been successful, after which I ended up tailing an interesting person. It was the cloud of consciousness of someone (else). In turn, this consciousness was following another person. So, there was a train of three people, out of which two were "ghosts". At the head of the train, there was a man with a coat and glasses walking in front of a house, at around sunset (I guess). He looked stylish, and he was spiritually advanced as well. Suddenly, the second person in the train flared himself by condensing into human form. He was very fluent at this, as if he'd practised that for years.

Other than that, I've been growing nervous during the past few days. Need to work on a conference proceeding. There's still about 3 weeks left until the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment