Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Challenge accepted

Very challenging deadlines with barely any team left. I've whined enough about it, but it's not that I don't actually enjoy being in very challenging situations. Decided to shift my priorities and focus on finishing the project. There must be a way to still finish it in time. I guess the only way to get it done and survive the pressure is to tie it all to spiritual development. So far the pressure has pressed hard against the health and motivation of the whole team. Since the deadlines seem humanly impossible, the only way to finish the project is by overcoming all personal issues, opening all psi channels and becoming a superhuman. The strength of intent and willpower has worked wonders already.

On Friday-Saturday I "enjoyed" long days of lab tests and spent a night sleeping on the office floor. Yesterday I enjoyed the good old familiar feeling of infinite stamina and lightstepping. Though, so far sleep deprivation has still resulted in tiredness. I want to overcome tiredness as well. Would get the time for software development and documentation as well, in addition to all the lab tests that need doing.

I've reserved an hour or so each evening for Dreamfall Chapters as well. One of the most awesome games I've played so far. Very powerful scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment