Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 16, 2017

Vague

Yesterday I randomly remembered remembering flashbacks of something. Yep.

I remember years of studying something involving strings of small dots of light. While I think they had colors as well, for me colors were irrelevant. It was the patterns and the interaction of these patterns that was important. More important than anything else (pffamily or whatever).

I think I remembered this either while taking a bus over a bridge and seeing dots of light reflect from the channel. Definitely I was thinking about this memory when walking to a store in the dark with Mom, Dad and sister. Was a few years old.

Meta


If that's a glimpse of a past life, then my tendencies and habits in this life make sense. Still suspicious, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment