Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 3, 2017

Blown chance

A very good read on the broader perspective:
https://www.scribd.com/document/13165990/Dialogue-With-Hidden-Hand-Self-Proclaimed-Illuminati-Insider

Thoughts


Before 2012, there were a lot of people and entities helping me. I took a long time to decide, then decided to stay (especially after seeing how biased I had become of the spiritual level of people around). I became ill (perhaps due to the uncertainty and doubt in my decision) and recovered later. A chance of leaving together with old friends .. while leaving this body behind. Then at some moment, I felt really happy for the progress in something that I had also helped in. At that point, I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Seemed totally random.


Then I guess it became more silent, in addition to the constant feeling of having lost a great part of myself. Left alone. It seems that in the daily life everything fractally reflects on that. On one hand, I love being left alone (makes it easier to recover and evolve at unnatural rates), on the other hand I also feel disgusted about it. But then again, I've been circling the same karmic cycle throughout this life. Got to overcome loneliness and become enlightened together with the body.

Actually, even before 2012 I felt like having been born too late (a lot of old friends already gone).

No comments:

Post a Comment