Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 26, 2018

Musk

Had big plans for the weekend - gonna work on the thesis a lot. Too tired, ended up pretty much sleeping throughout the weekend. Spent a couple of hours writing one sentence, then slept for 2.5 hours. Enjoyed at least 2 h of deep sleep for 3-4 times per day. Oh well.

Also had a good chat about spiritualism, mass psychology, witchcraft with sister in the evening. A few realization moments that must have been worth more than a few more hours of writing.

Mr. Musk


A dream on Saturday morning. Some kind of a classroom, I'm chatting with someone about something spacey. At some point I noticed that Musk walked past the window. Since I had "almost" bumped into him before but hadn't met him personally, so I waved familiarly. He turned around, entered the classroom and sat next to me.

He had entities constantly reminding him of meetings that he would need to attend but all he wanted to do was relax for at least a moment. That's why he had entered the classroom - to claim at least a few minutes of peace, away from his entities.

Casually, asked him a question that I had been wondering about for some time. I could have easily googled it but I never really considered it to be important enough.
  • Me: "Your presentations are always well balanced between technical and non-technical aspects of your projects. Are you more of a technical or non-technical person?"
  • Him: "I always try to balance the two."
Well, dream logic happens. Regardless, he seemed like a nice dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment