Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 26, 2018

Silence to listen for split-second signals

Somehow automatically started gearing up tension within the body again today morning. It's basically squeezing the energy away from the chest, to produce adrenalin and boost performance. Not a healthy habit to have for years on end. Tried my best to override it and regain the calm.

A meeting with a student under my supervision. Noticed the uncomfortable feeling that the student did not really understand whatever it was that I was trying to explain. It's easy to sense but often difficult to do anything about. Tried different methods to explain things, and I think managed to resolve the issue at least partially.

The next meeting, with a data scientist. At some point I felt the same that the student had felt - I felt I had missed the train of thought that the scientist was explaining. I noticed that semi-subconsciously, I telepathically transmitted the feeling to her (a split-second transmission of a focused beam of energy). It might not have been needed but she did describe her thoughts in a different way, which helped me grasp them more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment