Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Old Path White Clouds

The next book to read while commuting. It has some very good stories, and it's fairly easy to read even though it's a bit .. volmunious.

For the past week or so, I've been sleeping the other way around (head towards the balcony). Thus far it seems to have produced a good effect. Experienced OBE on the weekend. Shifted consciousness, browsed from past to the future, flew around, flexed out of body.

Last night I had a dream where I approached a table covered in all sort of devices that I had built. There was a slight problem - it was all glowing and about to burst into flames. Spent some time on figuring out how to unplug it without getting shocked. The dream ended when I unplugged it, after which I heard the radiator cooling - they switched off the heat distribution on the apartment block. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I didn't unplug the glowing devices. Except for waking up covered in sweat, what else might happen?

Saw quite a few orbs at my left today, all of them a lot fainter than the one in the previous post.

Babylon 5 Season 4 is not as exciting as the previous seasons. It illustrates the ignorance that often accompanies the first excitement about freedom. "Yarr, finally can do all we want - let's war - it's uh, the only option". Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment