Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 14, 2018

Minor euphoria


Woke from a wet dream today morning. Not very good, considering the fact that about a month earlier I had had a dry dream with the jing being passed up the spine.

Something was different, though. My body felt oddly relaxed and at peace. Even though the dreams seemed quite realistic, I flew around a lot.

Obviously a sequel to my attempts to levitate and relax yesterday. While going up and down the stairs at work, focused on the feeling of weightlessness. Very little success, except for one step. That step took at least 2x longer than any other, I think. After work I tried to let go of everything, while gently focusing on the internal flame.

Attended the thesis defense of one of my students today morning. Somehow his defense caused me to overflow with happiness that lasted for hours. "Poofed away" to work.

While waiting for the bus, I stood under a tree that kept patting the crown. Occasionally tried focusing on the structured space between the leaves on top of the head.

Had promised to work on an issue but other stuff kept piling up so that I couldn't even get to this issue. While being slightly frustrated, a rolled up poster fell down right next to me. I need to become better at context switching between tasks. Developing fast detachment and sharp concentration (just a split-second to become absorbed in one task, then just a split-second to become absorbed in another, while being in the middle of a noisy crowd) would be of serious help. Work is just overwhelmingly depressive otherwise. Ah, a concentration duration of 13+ hours would be helpful as well.

Due to walking around a lot on this warm day, I had developed quite an odour. Tried my best at focusing on lilac. Actually did feel the faint smell of lilac every now and then, but the results were not that good. At least, not as good as on a random day a few weeks ago when I didn't even try - just everything smelled of flowers no matter what I did or where I went.

Probably thanks to the wet dream clearing up clogged psi, concentration actually helps digestion again.

No comments:

Post a Comment