Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 18, 2018

Digestion is no black box

Today I realized something about digestion when I smelled onion in my blood. The onion that I had fried and eaten yesterday. Digestion no longer seems like a magical black box where one can stuff anything in and get energy out. Although I've noticed this before, I never really paid much attention to it. Goes to show just how little kindergarten wisdom I've acquired through all these years.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the body can be likened to a fancy set of filters. Astral body would have a different configuration of filters. This seems to make sense when I compare the experience when walking around in physical vs. astral body. With the latter, I would feel the smell and taste of everything that I touch. For most of the time the physical body filters these things out.

    ReplyDelete