Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 18, 2018

Grandpa

Random people offering me money for supervising random people. One particular case I had completely forgotten because I had offered supervision so many years ago. The student was so independent that I only saw her twice over the span of a few years.

Grandpa


Met grandpa in dreams. Based on the symbolism, I would guess he's going to reincarnate soon. Some of the symbols:
  • I was chilling working around with a laptop when he showed up. He came up to me, looked at what I was doing and sat quietly.
  • I commended on how youthful and full of energy he was, and offered to go for a walk.
  • Without a word, we walked down the road, past some old houses and buildings. I found it difficult to keep up with him (he walked slow and calm).
  • He never spoke but his mind moulded the surroundings, which spoke a volume.
  • At some moment, I witnessed a man (1st person for some odd reason) and a woman getting a child.
  • Anyway, we continue walking and at some point we get to an old feedwater heater building. While it was still working, the building was gradually being taken down.
  • I stopped to look at the building more closely, as probably did grandpa. It had a military vibe to it, but civilian as well .. a military museum?
  • I looked back at grandpa who was walking in the middle of the road. I stepped off the road because a train of military SUVs were approaching from behind him. The train of SUVs split in two around him, and came down the road.
  • The first SUV on my side of the road also followed me off the road, and almost ran me over. That was not the goal / idea, though. Behind the wheel there was a young man who looked at me with great astonishment. The reason why the SUV followed me was for me to see the man's face and to remember it.
  • No longer saw grandpa after seeing that man.
Rationally this makes sense because the military vibe often lingered around grandpa, due to his childhood trauma. It would make sense for him to reincarnate as an officer or something alike.

We'll see. I wished him the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment