Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 31, 2020

Accidental shopping

Visited the shop to buy some food while on my way back home from the office.

A few hours later, mom came home. She found that I had also bought the exact same kind of juice. Then she found that I had bought the same kind of potatoes (just more of them). Since she had mentioned that we should buy more potatoes and juice the previous day, we thought it was just a nice coincidence.

Some time later I was checking what mom was cooking in the oven. It was some kind of a Texas schnitzel which I hadn't tried before. Which was also exactly the same as I had bought. Both of us were surprised as I pulled out the other package from the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment