Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Synchronicities

Today morning I replied to someone on Discord. That someone was offline, and I remembered that they usually disable ping when they reply to someone else. I wondered if it had been a mistake not to disable ping. Some time later they woke up and apologized that for some reason Discord had not shown the ping.

It has happened several times already that someone thinks of pinging me on Discord, and I randomly stumble upon and respond to their question before they manage to ping me. On one of the servers, people used to joke that it's enough to just type my nickname into the text somewhere and it would be enough for me to see it. And no, I usually miss most of the messages because there's simply too much to read through all of it.

Today I had been away from the computer for a couple of hours. The moment I arrived at the computer, someone sent a MAL friend request. I got to accept it before they had the time to tell me that they did.

Dream: Flying object

A dream which stood out a bit. There was some strange background music, so I was wondering what was going on. I thought that obviously there would have to be something scary or creepy somewhere, but I just couldn't see it. There was someone with me, and they pointed towards the sky. There was some kind of a tiny object circling around above the stable.

I looked at it, found that it was easy to manipulate with psychokinesis. Had it descend, picked it up and played with it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment