Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Avatar of strands

Received a letter from my neighbour today. Two Christmas cards, one with some awesome dark and mysterious poetry, the other for Mom.

Dad visited with a cake on Sunday. While we were chatting, I practised maintaining a clear mind. At some point, there was a really loud cracking sound. We were all startled, and started to wonder what might've broken. I thought it was the tea jug, but it turned out to be just a strand of hair on the external surface of the jug. The strand of hair legit looked like a crack in the glass.

I failed to find anything else which might've produced the sound.

I think it was Monday evening that I analyzed what it was that sometimes made me feel disgusted about the human body. Some time at night I realized that it was basically something akin to karma accumulated in the body. So it wasn't the human body itself which triggered disgust, I think it was more the non-physical things which had been stored in the body. Moreover, these things themselves were also not disgusting, but rather the thoughts, memories or interpretations which for me associated to these.

In a sense, the body (or any object, for that regard) could be likened to a shelf of mental constructs. Or to an avatar which represents a plethora of concepts. I remembered that I could refresh my avatar simply by concentrating on the feelings which I wanted it to portray.

During the past couple of days, I've been pumping psi up the central channel. Developed a headache at first, again. The heat has also increased quite a bit, and last night I must've had too much energy to sleep through the night. From about 2 AM to 5 AM or so, I kept turning sides, hoping that I would fall asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment