Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 7, 2021

Autumn horses

While practising pranayama, I usually count breaths on my fingers. What I found a bit strange while practising this a few days ago, though, I felt as if I actually had 6 fingers and kept missing one each time I counted on my 5 fingers.

Dream: Autumn horses

There's me, wandering around the pasture. There's not much grass, the ground is covered in yellow leaves, and under the leaves there's a thin layer of water, causing it to make a splashing sound as I waddle about. The trees have shed almost all of their leaves, making it possible to see quite far through the trees. Or, at least, it would be possible to, during the day, but it's slowly getting dark already.

I pick my phone to take a photo of the scenery. While looking for the perfect shot, I reverse a little, and then record the moment with a tap. While looking for another angle, I notice a group of horses running in my direction from the distance. As the group of dark horses kept coming closer, I became a bit concerned that I might get in their way. Though, they juts came, saw and left (my left). I felt a bit relieved, but then noticed that another pack of dark horses in similar number came running at me. They then hit their brakes as they formed like 1 / 3rd of a circle, to observe me at close range, while I was putting my phone away. In front of the pack, there was a young horse with a white patch on its forehead. The horse slowly approached me, and started to rub its head against me (hugging of sorts).

No comments:

Post a Comment