Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lost scissors

Note: Not sure of the date again, just picked one.

Kevin and I were coming back from the cattle range right next to the sea. Kevin always keeps eating dried flatfish and also couldn't resist it this time. Many scissors were already broken because of cutting dried fish and so Aivo had just recently bought new scissors especially for cutting dried flatfish. Kevin had taken these scissors with him to test them. The only problem was that when we arrived at home, he found that the scissors were no longer in his pocket.

So, we went back to search for these scissors, or actually "to find them, not just search for them". Or at least, that's what I remember saying. The area to search for was huge (something like 1 square kilometer) and some of it was covered in high grass, making it seemingly impossible to find the scissors. I thought that without a proper mindset, it would be impossible to find them and that's why I tried to convince myself that "Simply searching for the scissors would be pointless. It's actually easier than that - we just have to pick it up from where it is." Well, I didn't have a clue, how we were going to find them.

We went near the sea and stopped. I tried to feel the area, trying to visualize the scissors so that I would feel the direction we should go. I noticed that in the visualization, the scissors were in low grass, near some darker round object. I also got a faint indication in which direction the scissors should be. We started walking in this direction and soon found ourselves in front of the scissors, lying in low grass, near the shitpie of a cow (or was it a rock, can't remember anymore).

We were impressed. It really did look almost as if we went to where the scissors were just to pick them up rather than searching for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment