Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 21, 2022

Dream: Babies

A couple of days ago I had a dream where I lost a friend. That day an online friend suddenly removed all their messages and unfriended, without telling what I had done wrong.

Today morning in a dream I was on my way back home when I heard someone calling my name. I answered and looked around but couldn't figure out the source. I was called again, and again I couldn't see anyone calling.

Saw a woman on the other side of the road, and two babies playing around her. The woman was asleep while the babies seemed to be playing dangerously close to the road. I tried to keep them away from the road.

One of the babies had my name, and that's why I had heard someone calling me but couldn't see where.

The baby with my name seemed a bit odd. When I looked at his face, he looked much older than the rest of his body. Also, he spoke advanced stuff.

The other baby looked normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment