Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Imbalance

Oh man, what tension. Baseless accusations flying here and there. False information being spread and stuff. This and sleep deprivation stacked on top.. so far I've usually leaked energy into emotions about once a day for the last idon'tknowhowlong.

I find it somewhat difficult to maintain the feeling of love towards everything with like 3 accusations per minute fired at me and everything I do or have done. Sometimes it just feels it would be easier to ignore them and leave rather than try to interpret accusations as questions and answer them as politely as I can.

I wonder what purpose does this kind of period in life serve, other than forcing me to detach from everything. Especially because fighting life only brings more life. Detachment doesn't seem quite right either - it's like abandoning the responsibilities at a time when it's needed the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment