Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Foreign dreams

New Year's firecrackers were good for pk practice. Tried to obtain the feeling of an explosion. Tried stasis on the burning pieces in the air. Applied wind, moving some of these pieces in an intended direction. Tried to lift some of them higher. Not all of this was successful .. fun =).

Had some interesting dreams last night. Pretty much all of them were foreign - buildings, places, people I haven't seen before. Well, some people were familiar too.

One of the dreams. Someone had just finished their new book on ancient marvels, anxious to show me (lotsa photos). Somewhere in a jungle, there were sites with incredible stone plates. The surface of these plates was covered in different ceramic materials fused within each-other. I guess one of these was covered in mica, on which there were symbols of black granite and tinsel or something. Somehow, these plates didn't seem to be covered in moss and earth. A bug in the dream? I guess there was also a grid of buildings somewhere, which might've been a factory. Thought so, because I guess I saw a plate with something conveyor-belt-ish + identical objects on it nearby.

Some other dream. We were in someone else's house. School, meetings, sauna, a need to go somewhere else. Typical.

Another dream with some other people. The environment had hints of being more related to me or this home. I guess we were in a large tent or something. Started packing some electronics that we had to take with us somewhere. Had a backpack from the waking life. Wondered if I could fit everything inside safely and still be able to carry it. Carefully packed the stuff, finding new pockets in the good old backpack. Was about to stuff a wire into one of those pockets I had never used before. Found some strange objects in there, none of which belonged to me. Asked the others, if they recognize any of these objects. Started to wonder if this was my backpack at all .. at least that's where I thought I left it. Anyway, as it turned out, inside this pocket, there was a loop in space-time. After taking out some of these foreign objects, I saw the inside of a tent from the bottom of the pocket. Somehow I knew there were 3 tents there. So, we all looked at it, puzzled about how that would be even possible. With the help of this pocket, I managed to carry the stuff, barely even feeling any weight on the shoulders.

Another dream, in a building I had visited before last night. Now there were more people in, mostly sleeping. Someone had invited me there, flew through the corridor, into the room (which I think had the door closed). I guess the sight was a bit OBE-ish there, seeing close to 360deg and through closed doors. Can't remember what we discussed there, I was more interested in the objects and pictures on the edge of an indoor fireplace. Wooden doorknobs..

Don't know what triggered these dreams. Have been messing with software and watching Dragonball Z in free time, nothing more for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment