Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 28, 2013

Dream of meditation

Happened to read Patanjali's Yoga Aphorisms yesterday, in addition to "Psi spies" by Jim Marrs. This provided some inspiration for meditation and pk practice.

Tried the radiometer again. Though, couldn't get it moving .. too tough a stasis construct. Due to the way I used to practice stasis, this construct has a timer. When the lamp is switched on, it the radiometer spins for several minutes and then slows down to a halt. Managed to have it spin for 10 minutes before it stopped again.

Most of the night I spent in a nice dream. After falling asleep, I found myself in a different version of the bedroom. Took the sheets, pillow and blanket, put these on the window sill, made myself smaller and climbed in. Enjoyed the night till sunrise, looking outside the window.

The next dream was a real boring one .. some sort of fighting, shooting and stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment