Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 10, 2014

Want to .. what?

Dreams have become boring again lately.

Have been focusing on a deck of cards every now and then, trying to sway it enough with pk for it to fall over. Barely any movement yet.

For the past few days, I haven't felt too well about eating. Shall clean the channels.

This weekend I occasionally felt bored. I've forgotten what I used to feel like to not do work. Already checked the forum, already checked Facebook, checked mail, checked a few comics for updates, ate, slept. Didn't feel like playing games nor watching anime. Didn't feel like practising pk either. So I just sat there, listening to music. It's been a while since the last time I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment