Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

1000 emptiness

A 1000th post, yay!

For the past couple of evenings, I've been relaxing all muscles before bed. The first time I did that, it had an awesome effect. The next day I experienced sudden bursts of stress and then all of a sudden, there was emptiness. Experienced myself as emptiness and the stress as something other.

While focusing on the emptiness, the familiar cloud of heat appeared, spontaneous happiness and a feeling of calm and love.

Eye sight also seemed to have improved quite a bit already with the first go at muscle relaxation. Haven't needed that much sleep since then, either.

Before sleep last night, I listened to a tibetan singing bowls meditation instrumental. Picked a place on an island, where I wanted to spend the night and let the heavy focus rest on the place. As I relaxed on the place, a loud cracking sound appeared from an old CRT display near the bed. The crack was so loud that it must've woken the neighbours or something, in addition to startling me.

Last night I had a somewhat regular dream of sneaking past some security measures and into some sort of a building. Not sure how the dream ended, but when it did, I found myself aware.

I entered a wooden house. Uncle (the one, who passed away fairly recently) had been sleeping in a bed there. I had wanted to visit him to chat about something. Explained to him that I came from the future (time difference of 3.5 years roughly). Had a chat with him, can't remember what the discussion was about, though. One thing that amazed me about the state that I was in .. I was aware and remembered all of my past lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment