Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 13, 2014

Burden

Took a hike in the dreams last night. The first checkpoint was in around 30 km or something. Left almost everything in the van. Some others asked me why I didn't take the coat. I replied that I won't be needing it. It'll be warm while I'm moving anyway.

It was a lot of fun going through the woods like that. Though, once we reached the checkpoint, most of us had abandoned walking .. we were more like flying and pulling trees for acceleration.

We reached the first checkpoint. The next task was to circle around a tower. The only catch was that there was no tower, it hadn't been built yet.

Before we got to the next task, a friend reached the checkpoint. He was about to give up. He couldn't carry his burden any longer. His burden looked like a large wagon packed with stuff. I looked at it and realized that we need all of that stuff for the last checkpoints. From that moment onwards, there was no hike for us anymore. He started taking stuff from his wagon, saying he didn't need them. I tried to explain to him why it wouldn't make sense to only take pieces of the whole thing .. it wouldn't work. Not sure what it was in the wagon, but he took out some bulb diodes or transistors and a transformer there.

Since then, I noticed that I also had a burden .. fancypants. Some heavy winter pants, which had the tendency to fall off. Had trouble making the pants ready for the next hike. Couldn't remember having even taken these pants with me, however.


In other words, I wasn't ready to let go of my burden. I thought I was.

A night earlier, I had a dream where a bunch of us were back in time, on a battleground or something. We knew there was a big explosion (nuke?) about to take place, so we took cover. When we stood up, there was some sort of a building or train at where the explosion had taken place. Guards were next to it. Both the building and the guards were slightly out of phase or something. They were translucent and their rounds went through me. Ran and leaped into the building or train or whatever it was (wide as a building, long and moving as if a train). The place was packed of soldiers thinking of their family, knowing they might not return (or were they with them .. couldn't tell the difference .. anyway, that's what the environment felt like). Walked it through, compartment by compartment and grew more stressed. The more I spent my time in there, the more I grew into phase with that reality. I didn't want to be there. However, it took me pretty long to find a window. Flew out through the window with a sense of relief that I made it out.
---------------------------------------
Helped an old lady cross the road (although we did it in the wrong place). After that, she said she got 91 yesterday. Wished her luck .. I was a little surprised, because she didn't look that old.

There were some dry chunks at the bottom of a coconut milk package in the fridge (sister's stuff). Sometime today I wondered if I could taste it. Well, I could've asked her if I had really wanted to taste it. However, in the evening when I opened the fridge, it took off and bounced around the floor. Didn't want to thrash the chunks that were on the floor. Picked them up and ate them. A weird way for the subconscious to fulfil stray thoughts.

Today morning I had also thought of rice. Wanted to eat rice. Back at home in the evening, I remembered having seen a pot on the stove. Found that sister had made rice. Nice.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment