Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rainy

It has been rainy for almost a week already. People are commenting: "This isn't Italy." Well, there was an exception - yesterday it was foggy, so that people commented: "This sort of weather is supposed to be in Ireland, not Italy."

Ireland weather in Italy.

During a couple of days I've tried to manifest sunshine. Only got sunshine for a few minutes .. or up to 30 minutes but only temporarily. Couldn't focus for too long, because the lectures have been pretty tough.

Occasionally I've felt pretty tired during the lectures, so I've explored the half-sleep stages a little bit more. I've focused on the subtle discontinuities in the process, to force myself awake and attentive. Then suddenly the sleepiness is broken. Thus, it's only a habitual state of mind. The same goes for the feeling of not being able to concentrate and understand what the lecturer is speaking about.

Empathy seems to be doing ok. Occasionally found myself entrained to the lecturers. However, I seem to be stuck on lower layers (haven't become entrained to their minds).

Last night I noticed that subconsciously I'm missing home. Found myself at the summerhouse, worrying about how I'll get back to Italy for the morning lectures.

Edit: According to the "Initiation into Hermetics", my water element is out of balance. Well, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment