Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Spiritual jail

Very hot weather. It must've been over 30 *C in the classroom today.

Noticed that one of the university personnel had a crown cone that was exceptionally well visible. Haven't seen anyone with that dense psi field before.

Before Sunday there were a lot of flashbacks and a couple of events where I felt wisdom in what I said. However, usually I was yapping rubbish, just like the others.

On Sunday I had started to focus on the wind element at the throat chakra. Thought that I should pay attention to arrogance, which usually accompanies the throat chakra for me - eventually forgot. In the evening I became anxious when a colleague said that the world would be a lot better if his old schoolmates were run over with a car. Asked if he really desired such a thing. For a moment I wished that he would get the experience and see for himself if he really wants that or not. Tried to explain the power of thought to him .. without much success. In his eyes I'm all weird.

The first dream that night was very serious. I was in a car, the colleague was driving. *Bump* and the car fell into the river somewhere. The being who had designed the dream, came to us and said: "You're all gonna die." As he said that, suddenly the probability space (tangible) became very limited. There was no way to change anything. At the same time, we experienced the consequences of what just happened. It was as if put behind bars physically, mentally and spiritually (imagine it eternally - that's what the dream master meant by death). The experience of being unable to do anything made me cry. The dream master then let me out and brought my attention to the golden light shining from my crown. Woke up and undid any ill thoughts.

Have been feeling bad about Sunday ever since. Dreams with heavy symbolism again. When I looked at that colleague's shirt today, for some reason it occurred to me that was my shirt (when in fact it's not, and I have never had a shirt like that). Thus, I suspect some sort of a forgotten body switch or OBE.

Have been changing the state of mind to overcome my issues. During the lectures today I realized a few things and experienced the mystical feeling that used to drive me to pk practice and meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment