Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 5, 2014

Sunny

A bit easier lectures today. Visualized myself in white and a fire from the navel chakra. This would symbolize the purifying nature of the internal fire. Put a lot of effort in it and maintained the visualization for hours during the lectures. This worked. Sun came out and most of the day was warm and sunny. This answered a question that has puzzled me for years: "Why does one have to put forth effort in order to achieve something that they already have?" The answer is "strong habits". If you put effort in shielding yourself from something, then you'll most likely put a lot of effort into undoing the shield later. Now, if you have shields / constructs / habits from prior lifetimes which you can't remember, then it may take a lot of effort to even notice them. Chances are that you're so used to them being there that you won't notice them unless you pay attention to them. However, in order to pay attention, you would already have to know that there's something there that needs attention.

The school building slightly reminds me of Hogwarts. Very interesting design, full of "secret" rooms with lectures and practicals in them. Even the dorms are like a 2-storeyed labyrinth that spans 4 or 5 storeys.

Probably I've misinterpreted the response to my pessimism about tummo. It won't happen on its own. I have to dedicate to it. Previously I have over-compensated with my visualizations, ignorant about the damage that I might cause to myself. This time I scaled the effect down to the safe levels and then slowly geared up the levels.

Thanks to the multi-layered nature of the reality, I've learned quite a bit about the mystic stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment