Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 23, 2016

Witchdance

There was some kind of a Gong concert / dancing event yesterday. Took my camera from work and joined just on a whim, because a colleague was going. As it turned out, they needed a cameraman and I just happened to stumble in through the door.

I was certain I couldn't dance (perhaps 21 or 22 years since I last danced .. in the kindergarten). Also, haven't done any sports for half a year. Apparently I didn't know myself well enough. I treated it as a relaxation exercise and tried to involve as many muscles as possible, while constantly inventing different moves. Two hours of (intense) dancing and I wasn't even out of breath or tired. Eventually I did integrate Qigong exercises into the dancing moves, to re-energize.

After that, a meditative concert with crystal bowls and Gongs. Released a lot of attachments, but didn't quite enter a meditative state yet.

Then, a round of singing. Another thing that I've tried to avoid, saying that I can't sing. It's perhaps slightly over 10 years that I last participated in a choir. Tried to overcome this insecurity as well. Found it interesting, how the candles danced to the singing .. much like we had danced before.

In the end, nobody wanted to leave .. not after all this work to produce good energetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment