Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 17, 2016

Compressed time

Busy times.

For the past 2 years I've felt as if 1 year of my life were packed with 5 years of content. When I finally calculated my age again, I was quite surprised. Still find it difficult to believe. It seems it's getting more dense - last couple of weeks have felt like a couple of months.

Somewhere in between I managed to optimize the speed of tying shoelaces. Unfortunately my boots don't support long shoelaces too well, so there's not as much of a speed improvement as I expected. In any case, this was enough to trigger a change of mindset (and break out of the cycle) for some time. Thanks to Kakashi for the momentum. He tried to master everything in life, just because why not.

In general, dreams have been nice. Until waking up into the mess. There was a night with not as pleasant dreams, though. After working (actually work + school) for 22 hours straight, I witnessed apocalyptic dreams for 2 hours. An irreversible contamination of water. The contamination was too great for Earth to handle.

I wonder what it is that I need to learn from this. Tens of deadlines creeping in from everywhere, some restrictive, some impossible. And then at the same time, there's a lot of other stuff that needs to be dealt with .. in addition to people praising for being amazing and keeping up with all the deadlines (which is a lie that they just like to believe). Apparently I haven't mastered stuff to become efficient enough to meet all the deadlines. Actually there is a trait that is being trained throughout this mess - ability to calmly assess the situation regardless of the situation. Regardless, I take things too seriously. But they are serious, are they not?

In the meantime, I've become heavier again.

I guess there's something else that I've learned as well in the meantime. While data is being processed, I've realized random things about life, ZPE and propulsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment