Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 18, 2016

Light and dark


Light

Inspired by the new X-files, I watched a couple of episodes from the old series yesterday .. and a few today. I grew up to the old X-files and it packs a lot of memories.

After watching some exceptionally creepy episodes, I went to bed and dreamt of a sunny day .. which I spent on climbing a lighthouse. It looked something like EL-5199, but a lot bigger.

And dark


Other than that, in relation to the caving story I read from here:
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

It seemed as if the creature were friendly, but the cavers a bit unintelligent. Tried visualizing myself there, and it didn't feel bad. Probably not meant for entering with a body, though. Anyway, remembered a dream from years ago where I showed up in some pitch black dark caves with a large hall and arched doorways. I saw people moving around and became curious about what lies beyond the doorways. Some kind of a guard stopped me and told me I couldn't enter and had to leave.

Also, I was wondering if the caving story had any relation to the Halls of Amenti mentioned in Thoth's emerald tablets. Or perhaps a place where Earth's souls retreat between incarnations - aka the dark room with a lot of people that sister still remembers from before birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment