Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sleeping spirits


Pondered about the golden veil and the sensation of longing and feeling at home in hyperspace (as described by Billy Meier). Might it be that we're like pieces / filaments / protuberances of the golden mist (our home) exploring the world beyond the veil. This would explain feeling out-of-place and longing for what's beyond the golden veil. Moreover, this raises the curiosity of what would lie beyond the next veil after the golden one. Might these veils be related to chakras in any way? No, perhaps not - chakras are a property of this body but the body (probably even the astral body) would lose its meaning in the golden mist. While there probably is structure within the golden mist (I've seen different kinds of gold in the astral), it's way less stable. Perhaps the idea is to explore the lower veil as a means to extrapolate the path to the higher veil? Since already the realm of the golden mist / light is beyond this physical realm, entering the next realm after the golden mist would probably mean no coming back to this physical realm. Exciting stuff. Perhaps it would be a good idea to live the rest of this life right next to the golden veil and then fly through once the mission is concluded.

Edit: Oh, one more thing that I wanted to post. The lack of motivation when overwhelmed by bliss - I think this basically shows that the reason why I do anything at all is to become happy. I've gotten it all wrong, as this is not the correct reason for pursuing anything. Happiness should be a nice side-effect to doing things in the right way, but happiness itself should not become a blocker to further progress. Instead, I should do things because I can help mankind in doing so. This way becoming happy or enjoying the bliss would only serve to assist me in my work.

Recently I've had dreams full of all sorts of unknown symbols, as well as info that has been meant to be taken literally the way it's conveyed. Like at the end of a dream, an entity said: "Time's up" :::alarm rings:::

Hypnagogic: Sell AMD, NVDA

A couple of weeks ago, an entity popped up and told me to sell my AMD, NVDA stocks. Me: nope, too low .. long AMD & NVDA. Me now: would have been a very good deal.

The message couldn't have been any more clear, and yet I chose not to act because of my previous decision to not pursue short-term fluctuations. However, after 2 years of passive long-term, I think it should actually be about time to start looking at occasional trading as well.

Dream: Daisy-chaining concentration

Having played Styx quite a bit, the dream probably followed from the inspiration. I was in a straight corridor with a plain wall in front of me. All walls were gray and insignificant, except for the wall in front. I knew that there had to be something hidden in the wall in front, but first I had to get to it. For the rational mind it seemed straightforward (a straight corridor, after all). Instead, I went with the flow and looked at my right arm. Concentration pulled me into the arm, focusing on smaller and smaller objects within each-other. Having shrunk the field of consciousness enough, the wall in front revealed picture frames with symbols. Unknown symbols that looked similar to something from a book on the occult or somesuch.

Dream: Colleague asleep in a room full of sleeping spirits

This colleague has been looking for a room. I haven't offered mine, because I haven't had / taken the time to clean everything, install new lamp and lamp shades and stuff like that. Lousy excuse.

The dream clearly indicated that he would get along well with the spirits. It's not like the apartment is haunted or anything, but I take such a dream as a signal because it's the first time for me to see a non-family member that deep in my own mind-space.

Anyway, I tried to wake him up and ask him to come out of the room .. without me waking the spirits. I noticed that there were about 2-3 spirits in the room, all asleep. One of them was grandpa, as humble as possible (sleeping on an old mattress on the floor, without sheets and a blanket). While I did recognize the other(s), I think none of them were familiar from this lifetime.

This dream helped me realize the meaning of an old dream, which I suspect would be a bit difficult to find from the blog. Anyway, in that dream I visited a witchy friend of a friend and I was somewhat freaked about all the strange people and creatures roaming about his house. He was weird but all the creatures in his house were way beyond that. I suspect that he was one of the last people in his family tree and all the past relatives had gathered up at his house. He carefully let us in one by one, and made sure that the spirits accepted all of us before inviting us any further. Dangerous business.

No comments:

Post a Comment