Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Latent power

On Sunday evening I found the source of my cellphone wallpaper. Official music video of Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter. Found the story and visuals quite good.

After working late again yesterday evening, I went to bed. While meditating / simply laying there before falling asleep, I noticed some kind of a power that I had not noticed for a long time. Guided by prior experience, I kept a safe distance and simply observed the power that was asleep somewhere within the body. I figured that I would need to maintain constant awareness of it, to avoid misusing it.

Well, from my own perspective today I seemed more impulsive than usual, and found it rather easy to produce bursts of psi.

Dream: Predator

A predator entered home. Due to the lack of a better idea of how to get rid of it, I decided to domesticate it by ensuring that it has enough food. Started browsing the fridge. Found all sorts of food, snacks and stuff. The predator gratefully ate all of these. Among the last items from the fridge was a plastic bag with a bunch of moss and green grass .. and as it turned out, a live hare. So the predator ate the hare as well.

Although the predator looked like a large cute cat, all the other cats and dogs were scared for their lives whenever this predator was in the house. The predator was full, so I was relieved and decided to go to the store to stock up for the next day so that it wouldn't eat all the cats and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment