Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 27, 2018

Kimi no na wa

A masterpiece that hit home way more than I would've anticipated.

Recently I've been struggling with the heat of desire and emotions again. Especially since I know that I need to find a girlfriend. Yesterday I stalked an old crush of mine, to find that she's found a guy. I'm glad and I wish them all the best. I was given plenty of chances but I was a bit disappointed because except for the empathy, I couldn't find a common ground. Timing wasn't the best, either. Pff .. romance in this blog.

In "Kimi no na wa" they got it quite right about the fading of memories after waking up. However, there are a lot of memories stored in the body and when one possesses another, then they can already make use of the memories and skills. I also loved the fact that there was a time shift, and that the protagonists managed to alter things. I found it very realistic how things changed without proof that anything was altered at all, as well as the way Taki only remembered having a peculiar interest in the small town and how the townspeople had survived.

All in all, in exchange for tears, the movie helped me realize a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment