Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 6, 2018

Dream of flight

A summary, written during fast times.

Too much media. Probably family will be pissed about me not notifying them about my appearances.

One morning I saw through the closed eyelids again, with a matrix of light overlay. As I opened my eyes, I still saw the matrix for a couple of seconds or so before it faded away.

Yesterday I had the chance to meet a mind that thinks alike. He had not done as much research and was a bit reckless but it's rare to find people with enthusiasm about the taboo topics such as UFO, ZPE, anti-gravity and so on.

Yesterday I put forth some effort to compensate for my sleep deprivation. Today morning I fancied flying in dreams. Flew around a bit, enjoying the freedom. Woke into another dream, still desiring to fly .. realized I've been practising it wrong .. and flew across the street. Saw my supervisor and decided to descend next to him for a quick chat. Walked home, and he transformed into father, I think.

I wish I would become fluent in flying around on all layers of dreamscape. Of course, including this one that they call reality.

Edit: Recently I've also found a lot of power from folk music. Wardruna, Hu and the like. Similar to what uncle's band used to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment