Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 16, 2018

Non-standard dreams

Went to bed after returning from a sauna evening yesterday. I think my hair was still a bit moist as I left, which might have triggered the second dream.

Dream: Astronaut


For the first time I got to experience being launched to low earth orbit with a rocket, in a dream, though. An awesome experience. At some point during the ascent, the dangers dawned on me, so I started a thorough observation of my emotions and thoughts. The launch was flawless, and got to observe the Earth while floating around weightless.

Dream: Attempts to fix the roof


It was a nice and calm weather, so I went to fix the roof of a building. As a temporary solution, the roof was covered in a plastic film. As the first thing, I removed the film. But then I thought that I could do it better. Rewound and tried it again, then again. Each time that I redid it, it became more windy and it was more and more difficult to even reach the same quality as I did for the first time.

All in all, due to seeking quality beyond what I could achieve without trying, I failed to fix the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment