Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 12, 2019

Heavy sweat

I removed my previous post, for it might hurt the target of my healing attempt if they ever stumbled upon the post.

On Saturday, in a sauna, I visualized my body releasing heavy metals through sweating. The visualization was broken by a droplet of sweat making a loud smack sound as it reached the floor.

At the bus station today morning, I attempted to throw chewing gum into a garbage bin. It got stuck to my hand for a moment, and then dropped as I was retracting my arm. For a moment, I was afraid it would fall out or get stuck to the edge - I did not want to litter. It fell on the edge of the bin, stuck to a cigarette (the only one on the edge) and bounced into the bin together with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment